Saturday, January 22, 2011

franken; "jaded"

My sister showed me these eyeshadows at Five Below.  They're basically just pigments in little tiny jars and I thought I'd give them a try with some clear polishes I had lying around.


This is what I came up with!  It was about 3/4 full of NYC Nail Strengthener that actually had a slight pink tint to it, but it didn't affect the outcome.  I added 4 different color pigments and some of Funky Fingers "Mint montauk".  I don't know any of the exact measurements because this was like my 5th franken ever and I wasn't sure what I was dealing with, it was also my first time using pigments rather than mixing existing polishes.

I used a white pigment shimmer powder, gold, blue and teal! 



I think I'll name this one "Jaded", for obvious reasons!  Cute, I will def be wearing this (=  What do you think, would you wear it?

4 comments:

  1. It's lovely!! Reminds me of mint ice cream. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would wear it for sure. I haven't tired of mints or jades. Probably never shall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd wear this! I love ice cream colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you all (= i dont like the GREEN greens but i really do like the mints and jades (some of them at least) i was excited to create one i love!

    ReplyDelete