Wednesday, January 19, 2011

back to school notd; stupidest name ever

Today was my first day at my new school and this is the manicure I wore.  Well, actually, I fauxnaded it, pics further down post.


This has got to be one of the stupidest named polishes I've ever seen.  "Caring Caramel". LOL.  I'm not kidding.  It's Sally Hansen Maximum Growth polish that I think was my mother's because it mysteriously appeared in my nail polish drawers one day.  I really do love it though, it works nicely with my skin tone!

"Caring Caramel" is a fallow color, according to wikipedia.  I google image searched the that word and it showed pictures of deer.  Alright.  It's like a, light tan.. muted brownish..  cappuccino sticks out in my head.  It is a creme finish with wonderful application.  Judging from the bottle condition and how aged it looks, I have a feeling it's discontinued.  Pretty nonetheless.

Then I went and stamped it with konad special black polish.  Which I hate, btw.  I am ready to throw the bottle out the window.  It gets EVERYWHERE.  And stains and spreads and doesn't come off.  Drives me nutso.





1 comment:

  1. Yep - that name is horrible!! I don't get how they name some of these colors (OPI, I'm looking at YOU). I don't usually go for browns like this, but this one seems to have a touch of pink/mauve in it. I like the stamping you did.

    ReplyDelete