Wednesday, November 30, 2011

More On Revlon Dupes Deborah Lippmann Glitter In The Air + Swatch Comparison

Holy pageviews on my previous post batman!  I went back to Harmon's today to pick up the Revlon Dupe of DL GitA to do swatch comparisons.  They are very very very similar.  Revlon is slightly more opaque, which I think was what people wanted in GitA to begin with.  The difference isn't really noticeable until the 3rd coat.

Side by side bottle comparison - identical, right?

One Coat

Two Coats

Three Coats
For those interested and on the prowl for Whimsical, I took two more pictures of the display.


I hope this was helpful!

8 comments:

  1. Ah...not helping me! I've been to 4 diff stores twice so far this week with no luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though both are pretty, I prefer Whimiscal because of how slightly more opaque it is. The price is definitely way better too. Thanks for this comparison! I can kill a lemming for now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i prefer whimsical, too!

    and anne, im sorry! i think harmons is only east coast, ill keep an eye out for you though if i spot extra bottles (=

    ReplyDelete
  4. very useful information thanks a lot Web Design Coimbatore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now if only I could find that in the Everett/Seattle area. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the swatches! I have been to several different stores looking with no luck...hoping Whimsical will show up in more stores soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think I prefer the Revlon.. I haven't been able to find it though! booo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just bought this at Kmart of all places! I have been prowling for it at CVS, Target, Walmart, etc...but Kmart had at least 3 of them!! Happy Happy!! :o)

    ReplyDelete