Monday, November 21, 2011

Deborah Lippmann Glitter in the Air

I'm getting ready for Top 20 and I was swatching Deborah Lippmann Glitter in the Air and realized, you don't swatch an $18 polish you bought yourself, you wear it! So this will be my mani for a while now, I love it quite a lot.


This is one coat of CND Stickey, one coat of Orly Nail Armor, two coats of Fresh Paint Oatmeal, three coats of GitA and one coat of OTD.

Oatmeal is a beige jelly.  You can get
these at Five Below for 3 for $5
Macro Bottle Shot



Glitter in the Air is a beautiful very sheer baby blue jelly with baby blue and baby pink glitter in it.  This is honestly not only in my Top 20, but Top 5 for sure.  I adore this polish and it brings me to strange place in my mind when I associate with it Pink's Glitter in the Air.  I love the song, its quite powerful:

Have you ever hated yourself for staring at the phone?
You're whole life waiting on the ring to prove you're not alone
Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry?
Have you ever invited a stranger to come inside?

It's only half past the point of oblivion

The hourglass on the table
The walk before the run
The breath before the kiss
And the fear before the flames
Have you ever felt this way?



You called me sugar

OK, I'm good now. More pictures.




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! Really Cute!!! Oh and I totally agree, you should wear it (not just swatch). lol.. at that price.. heck yes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha glad you agree too! im too cheap to be wasting this one xD

    ReplyDelete