Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I Love Nail Mail!

I got another ImageBeauty order in the mail.  I placed this order last Wednesday and received it 11/14.  I placed an order 2 weeks ago and still haven't received it - looks like I'm going to have to make a phone call -_-  Anyways, this will be a brief post just showing off my new pretties!


From Left to Right:
Something Sweet - Love Marilyn - Material Girl - Light As Air - Sugar High - Peachy Keen - Towel Boy Toy

I'm very happy to finally have so many of the Up Up & Away Collection.  I've loved them forever and just finally got some more.  I previously owned Four Leaf Clover and Lemon Fizz.  Considering pastel cremes are my favorite, I'm surprised it took me this long.

I'm also really disappointed with how Towel Boy Toy looks in the bottle.  I thought it was a creme, and I'm pretty sure I had looked at a million swatches before purchasing.

And then as with every ImageBeauty order, I had a few dollars left to play with but not enough to get another China Glaze.  Instead of getting yet another bottle of OTD I decided on a pretty partial jelly from Brucci named French Petal.


I'm not sure why but I'm really look forward to wearing this one!  I have two more ImageBeauty gift card vouchers I'm going to sit on for a while.  That is all (=

1 comment: