Thursday, November 24, 2011

Turkeys Are Brown

And so are my nails.  Well I should specify that COOKED turkeys are brown, some have brown feathers, too.. but I digress.  I like brown but I'm not loving the shimmery metallic nonsense that's going on.  That boils down to personal taste though as there is nothing wrong with the formulas.




This is two coats of Klean Color Coffee Addict with two coats of OTD.  One thick coat would've sufficed but I used two.  It's pretty, but not my style.  It took a little bit longer to dry than most polishes, too.



This is two coats of OPI Warm & Fozzie which runs in the same family as Coffee Addict but has some different qualities to it.  I had a hard time trying to photograph this one o.0

3 comments:

  1. I don't usually go for brown, but I'm starting to like Warm & Fozzie. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I picked that top one. I like it :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. megan i understand, i like cappuccino-y browns more!

    and coryn good, u can use the whole damn bottle LOL

    ReplyDelete