Monday, November 14, 2011

Beyonce Countdown Inspired Manicure

Sooooo Beyonce is probably one of my favorite singers ever.  I've been wearing her new album out and when I found out Countdown was going to be a single I got really excited at the prospects of what the video could be. It's such a fun song and the video really lives up to that.  I love the colors and patterns in the video so it inspired me to design a manicure.

And this is what I came up with :D
 I took some still screenshots of the video so you can see where I pulled the inspiration from. I used a ton of different polishes for this manicure so I'm going to list them accordingly.

Thumb
China Glaze Four Leaf Clover
China Glaze For Audrey
China Glaze Lemon Fizz
Sinful Colors Verbena
WnW Black Creme

Index Finger
Funky Fingers Platinum Record
Funky Fingers Stage Dive

Middle Finger
Ulta Sweetheart Pink
Orly Green Apple

Ring Finger
China Glaze Snow
WnW Black Creme

Pinky
 Sinful Colors Cloud 9


Phew! That was a lot! I used CND Stickey as a basecoat and OTD for a topcoat.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the black/white design - so unique and pretty!

    Also love beyonce's hair short - so classy and sexy!

    Also love love you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dollface :D LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOO<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so creative!! I love the Countdown video, and I love Beyonce too! (:

    ReplyDelete