Thursday, February 3, 2011

pretty pretty pink!

Looooooooooooove me some Sinful Colors.  This color is so pretty.  It's a little goopy but nothing a few drops of thinner won't fix!


This is 3 coats of "Cream pink".  Which kind of irks me because its a shimmer, not a creme.  I know cream =/= creme but still.  It's like the one time I was at Walgreens and the Make Up associate kept calling shimmers, "metallics".  It's like.. "No. Just, no."  Also, do you like my strategically placed heart?  I jumped a whole cap full of acetone all over my hand and my skin looked A MESS but my nails were too wet to lotion up so I got innovative. 


Pretty pretty pretty!


Then I added this holo topcaot, Cover Girl Boundless Color in "City lights".  Two coats. OMG I can't stop looking at my hands.  It's like Barbie got a bedazzler and went nuts!


HA. YOU CAN'T STOP LOOKING EITHER, I KNOW IT.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty on its own, but even prettier with the holo top coat. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. "No, just no." LMAO! Love the sparkles on top, so pretty!

    Enough with just adding shimmer/glitter to the nails, start doing funky designs!! Lol jk

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ brittybug
    ty! and im trying here LOL sometimes i only have time to get a lil fancy. and sometimes my creative mind dries up.

    @coryn
    ya me too!! i actually wore this for two days OMG repeater.

    ReplyDelete