Friday, August 31, 2012

Oopsie Daisies Nail Polish Pick More Daisies

Hi everyone! I'm safely back from vacation with a new polish to share with you.  I had mentioned this would be revealed while I was away but due to a few limited internet access issues it's going to happen today instead. I'm very excited about this polish, I hope you love it as much as I do!

Pick More Daisies is inspired by firstly, my love for the flower. They're my absolute favorite so it was only a matter of time before one like this was created.  Secondly, the name is from a wonderful poem with multiple adaptations that I'm going to credit Nadine Stair for, titled "I'd Pick More Daisies"

"If I had my life to live over, I'd dare to make more mistakes next time. I'd relax, I would limber up. I would be sillier than I have been this trip. I would take fewer things seriously. I would take more chances. I would climb more mountains and swim more rivers. I would eat more ice cream and less beans. I would perhaps have more actual troubles, but I'd have fewer imaginary ones. 

You see, I'm one of those people who lived sensibly and sanely, hour after hour, day after day. Oh, I've had my moments, and if I had to do it over again, I'd have more of them. In fact, I'd try to have nothing else. Just moments, one after another, instead of living so many years ahead of each day. I've been one of those persons who never goes anywhere without a thermometer, a hot water bottle, a raincoat and a parachute. If I had to do it again, I would travel lighter than I have. 

If I had my life to live over, I would start barefoot earlier in the spring and stay that way later in the fall. I would go to more dances. I would ride more merry-go-rounds. I would pick more daisies."

Pick More Daisies is a green jelly based polish with green shimmers, green and white glitter as well as the show stealer, yellow daisy shaped glitter.  This polish wears nicely on its own or over a favorite green polish.

Two coats of Pick More Daisies over one coat of Essie Mojito Madness - "Natural" Light

Three coats of Pick More Daisies - "Natural" Light

Three coats of Pick More Daisies - "Natural" Light

Two coats of Pick More Daisies over one coat of Essie Mojito Madness - "Natural" Light

Two coats of Pick More Daisies over one coat of Essie Mojito Madness - "Natural" Light

Three coats of Pick More Daisies - "Natural" Light

Pick More Daisies is available now at my Etsy shop for 8$.


4 comments: