Tuesday, August 14, 2012

August 2012 My Glam Bag

I got my August GlamBag today!  The bag was full of goodies but I was kinda disappointed at how ugly the bag was this time around.  It's been cute bag after cute bag so I guess a dud was bound to occur. It reminds me of temporary fences, the orange mesh plasticy ones.


This bag contained;
-Circus by Andrea's Choice in Ringmaster
-MyGlam Glam Gloss
-Eclos Plant Stem Cells Cellular Activator Face Serum
-Eclos Plant Stem Cells Anti-Aging Regenerative Cream
-Salty (s.a.l.t.y?) Loose Luxury Mineral Eye Shadow in Glama-ZOID!
-Demeter Roll On Perfume Oil in Clean Skin

So, I'm by no means a beauty blogger, I usually stick strictly to nails since I'm not well versed in anything else but I did do a swatch of the gloss. There was no color listed anywhere on the packaging or the tube, it did say "02" on the bottom of the gloss, though.



"Natural" Light
I got another polish from Circus by Andrea's Choice, this time it was a bright pink neon called Ringmaster.  Although this was a neon, it didn't need a white base.  This is three coats, the third coat really evened it out.  This is over CND Stickey and sealed with Out the Door.

"Natural" Light

"Natural" Light

"Natural" Light

Shade, Outdoors
As true with most neons, this was really difficult to photograph but I am really impressed.  I don't think they should've sent out the yellow as the introduction to the line because it was streaky and difficult, even though most yellows are.  They set the bar really low with the yellow despite its vibrant hue.  Had the yellow polish been my only experience with this brand, I likely wouldn't have bought anymore.

MyGlam is available for $10 a month HERE.


I still have polishes from the Sweet Treat Trio, including the Limited Editions, for sale in my Etsy shop!  To shop, click HERE or click the banner above!

1 comment:

  1. Damn, the glam boxes are really good value for money! I wish they'd post to Australia. Our local sample companies are very lackluster in comparison.

    ReplyDelete