Friday, August 3, 2012

Oopsie Daisies Nail Polish Grand Opening Info!


The time is ALMOST HERE! I'm so excited to finally open shop this weekend! I will officially be opening tomorrow, Saturday August 4th at Noon EST.


I will be stocking the Sweet Treat Trio as individual polishes for $8 a piece.  Additionally, there will be a listing available for the Trio for $22 rather than $24 if you bought them separately. As a special thanks to those who buy the full set.

I am so excited for this to finally happen! Thank you for being there along the way.

On a side note, the giveaway winner was chosen, I'm waiting to hear back from her! I'll post as soon as she does to announce the winner.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the opening of the shop. That's a very big and important step and I wish you all the luck.

    ReplyDelete