Sunday, August 12, 2012

Oopsie Daisies Nail Polish Update!




First I wanted to say that Oopsie Daisies had a WONDERFUL opening!  Thank you so much to those who purchased from the Etsy shop and supported the polish line.

Your support and the fact that some of you guys like my ideas enough to buy the polishes gives me the warm and fuzzies. I am looking for a way to say "thanks" and will report soon with my findings (=




A note about Banana Split;
Banana Split, from this point on, will now have square brown glitter in addition to the hexagonal brown glitter.  It's a subtle change, barely noticeable, even but I wanted to mention it.  They won't be replacing the hexagonal glitter, just joining them!

New collection;
I'm working on a new collection that should be ready to go this week. I want to provide a lot of different types of styles and colors in my polishes so I hope to keep current by releasing new polishes frequently.  I'll post about them as soon as they're ready!

Oopsie Daisies page on Blogger;
I added a page about Oopsie Daisies Nail Polish on the top of my blog, on one of the tabs. I'll update that when there is new information in regards to collections.  Click HERE to read it now.

Click the banner above to go to my Etsy store!


Thank you all very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment