Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Vacation!

I wanted to let all my readers and customers who read here what I will be away from Friday, August 24th to Friday August 31st. I'll be going to Virginia and finally getting some time off! No work, no school, just a wonderful break! (=

In the meantime, I have some scheduled posts that will be posted at their designated times throughout the week.  Not a whole bunch, but a couple so you don't forget about me, haha.

In regards to the Oopsie Daisies Nail Polish store, I will be accepting order until late in the evening on Thursday, August 23rd.  I will ship out all orders before I go away and put the store on vacation mode until I get back the following Friday.  When I reopen the store, I will restock all of the polishes that are either out of stock or running low. I'll make an announcement here as well as on my Facebook page.

Thank you for reading! See you on the 31st!

4 comments: