Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Jelly Sandwich With OPI

Ever try to capture a really fun manicure but your camera is just all, "NOPE!"? That's what happened today.  I think this needs to be photographed outdoors, but its 11:00pm right now and that wouldn't help much.  I'm busy during daylight hours )= I have no time to do my nails then, so lets just look on at the hot mess I have for you today.

"Natural" Light

The photo above is the reason I don't touch my camera settings for swatch photos. Now, I'm pretty pale and I admit that, but I am not translucent.WHAT HAVE I DONE! D:

Seen on this post is a jelly sandwich: 2 coats OPI Too Hot Pink To Hold 'Em - 1 coat of OPI I Lily Love you and the one more of OPI Too Hot Pink To Hold 'Em.  That is all over Orly Bonder and sealed with Out the Door.

"Natural" Light

"Natural" Light

Yeah you can't really tell what's going on too much there, can ya?  It's difficult to see in real life, so I'm not surprised it doesn't translate well onto the screen. Sorry for that.

OPI Too Hot Pink To Hold 'Em has a perfectly lovely formula. I thought it was going to be too sure, but it isn't.  It's a magenta jelly, so it's love, really.  And I Lily Love You is a fun one, but it left bits sticking up that didn't self-level. Anyways, fail.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely mani. It really sucks when mani looks amazing IRL, but the camera just won´t capture it :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be like that your jelly sandwich is super cute! I want to try this look but I'm not even sure what a jelly sandwich is! I like the hot pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All a jelly sandwich is a glittery polish layered in between layers of a jelly polish. It creates depth and spices up both polishes (=

      Delete