Thursday, December 8, 2011

Another Image Beauty Haul

I realize this is a bit late as I've already posted two swatches from here but there's no harm in sharing anyways (=

This was the order that wouldn't happen, I tell you.  I placed it early November but missed the email where they said a certain item was out of stock.  I didn't realize it until about a week and a half ago.  Then another item I placed was out of stock.  I had to make four order changes to this but I finally got it.

Red Pearl - Fifth Avenue - Flip Flop Fantasy - Basket Case

My friend picked out the red, obviously.  I don't wear them much.  And I finally got a new bottle of Basket Case!  That was one of my first polishes I really loved and the one I own is non B3F so it smells.  Plus I think I destroyed it when I was new to the nail polish world and thinned it with remover. Eek!  Fifth Avenue has always called to me as well as FFF.

Sweet Dreams...Carol - Heavenly Julia - Lou Lou's Peachy Creme

The Brucci names are really laughable but that is cancelled out by their amazing formula!  I wore Heavenly Julia for 3 days (!!!) without a single chip - that NEVER happens.  Nail polish either chips off or I pick it off and neither occurred with the Brucci.  A new love!

4 comments:

  1. omg! They have Brucci there? I have been wanting to add more Bruccis to my collection, I will have to check it out. Great haul =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man heck yes FFF! It's the funnest color ever. Red pearl is also awesome...can't wait to see swatches of the bruccis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brucci bottles are SO fug.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. @jacqui - yes they have a TON! there isnt many good swatches online though, so its a crapshoot.

    @exah - ive already swatched heavenly julia, its gorgeous!

    @britty- LOL i know. theyre so amazing though i cant complain!

    ReplyDelete