Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Revlon Royal & KleanColor Chunky Holo Bluebell

I've had these KleanColors forever and finally tested them out - about time!  I also have an upcoming post with a different Chunky Holo so keep an eye out for that, too.

I went food shopping and spotted Revlon Royal.  I don't know how many times I've passed it up but I ended up picking it up at Wegman's of all places, it was time for me to own this stunning blue jelly after dodging it for ages and I'm very glad I finally got it!

"Natural" Light
This is two coats of Royal (it's surprisingly very opaque for a jelly!) with one coat of Chunky Holo Bluebell over CND Stickey and sealed with OTD. The whole combination was so shiny and eye catching.  The KC is a bit subtle over this color but when the light hit it right, it was stunning.



"Natural" Light

"Natural" Light
I did have a little bit of trouble trying to catch the essence of this combo due to the shiny glare from my lamp, but you can get a pretty good idea of what it looks like if you click to enlarge.

Thanks for reading! (=

6 comments:

  1. I was the same way with Royal. And now that I have it, I can't believe I lived without it for so long! This combo is stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This combo is amazing, I have to try it too! I have recently blogged about this Chunky Holo too and I know how difficult it is to capture its beauty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the combination and your nails

    ReplyDelete