Monday, January 9, 2012

Brucci Gianna's "Rockin" Blue

I'm obsessed with Brucci.  They love me and I love them.  I wore Gianna's "Rockin" Blue for three days- dishwashing, hairwashing, showering and counter scrubbing without a chip!  The formula is AH-MAZE-ING. It stays on until I take it off on my own terms!  It's the only brand that behaves so nicely.  They're cheap, too. About $3.50 in stores and $2.35 on Image Beauty.

"Natural" Light
This is 2 coats of GRB over CND Stickey, sealed with OTD.  Such a stunning color. I'm sure I have many like it, but I really like this one.. oh so much. I'm just in love with the brand.  The bottles are fug but their formula makes up for that.


"Natural" Light

Flash
As far as I can tell, they're only available at Rite Aid.  But Image Beauty has flat rate US shipping for about $8 and sells them even cheaper.  I can't tell if anyone else shares my love for these, I'd love to hear from you!

3 comments:

  1. I have a few Brucci polishes, including this one! It was one of my first polishes that I purchased after getting into nails. I like the formula a lot but don't like that they're not Big3Free. Sadly, I don't live anywhere close to an Image Beauty any more :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. theyre online for 2.35$ - thats where i got most of them. this i think is the only one i got in the store!

    ReplyDelete