I'm also only taking one English course this semester, which means the other 3 courses are classes I need to work much harder in as English has always come easy to me. While I did previously have 15 papers one semester, I'm pretty efficient at them. The courses I'm taking now (MUSIC? Geography, Special Ed) they're going to require more focus in a different way. I'm a bit, OK a lot, out of my element with those, specially music. Good vibes on passing that class.. I'm beyond musically challenged.
I do promise to make a valiant effort in posting as often as I can, as I do enjoy it immensely and find it relaxing. I may write posts in bulk when I have time and then schedule them throughout the week. Hopefully I can manage both, since I love doing this, it'd make me sad to have to put it on the back burner. I'm going to, for the first time in a long time, try to juggle full-time school, work, blogging and a boyfriend. Who needs a social life anyways?
I also have my Praxis test coming up next month as well as a trip to Wisconsin to visit my BFF and her new baby! Congrats on the little stud muffin!! <3
And of course, I appreciate each and every one of you who take the time out of your busy lives to read, provide feedback and comment. It puts a smile on my face every time I think about it (=
Just wanted to remind my dear readers (you!) about my giveaway! The last day for entries is Feb. 11th.
***I had mistakenly listed the 11th as Sunday, it's actually a Saturday.***
- Sally Hansen HD Byte
- Sally Hansen HD Laser
- Two surprise Zoya Polishes
1. Must be a follower.
2. Must provide GFC name & contact email.
3. Giveaway closes at 11:59 PM on Saturday, February 11th EST.
4. YOU MUST HAVE A BLOG THAT YOU CAN PROVIDE A LINK TO.
5. This giveaway is International!
6. The winner has 48 hours to reply; in the event they do not, a new winner will be chosen.
A few things worth mentioning:
- It doesn't need to be a blogspot blog. Any host is fine.
- It doesn't need to be a nail polish related blog, any subject is acceptable.