Wednesday, October 19, 2011

$40 worth of Make Up + Polish for $13!

My apologies if you've seen this already, but I felt it was too good of an opportunity to not share.  I was able to get this amazing deal because someone shared with me, so I'm passing on the love!

  Plum District is offering a groupon type deal for Bloom.com - $20 for a $40 gift card.  If you click my referral link, you'll get a $5 off coupon that is automatically applied.  Additionally, if you enter the word "fabulous" in the initial prompt, you'll get $2 off.  So that breaks down to $13 for $40 worth of stuff.

Bloom.com carries OPI, Essie, CND and tons of other make up and nail care products.

Click HERE to get started! Happy shopping! (=

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much lovie! This is great. Even though there isn't the best selection on that site, for $13 we can't go wrong! Also on the site it says $10 off first purchase over $50... so HOPEFULLY we can combine that with the voucher and get $50 for $13!!! Wooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for signing up mama (= was fun picking out polishes with you!

    ReplyDelete