Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hits Phenomena Afterglow

I ordered this from Llarowe's 49% off sale she had for her birthday recently.  The swatches I had seen along with my previous positive experience with Hits lead me want to try another polish from them.  I'm really glad I did; this is a glitter that wore really well on me!

"Natural" Light
Afterglow is a color-shifting glitter in a clear base best worn over darker colors.  It turns purple, gold and blue, maybe pink too.  It depends on the light and the angle you're looking at it from.

"Natural" Light

"Natural" Light
This is one coat over one coat of Brucci Heavenly Julia.  Chances are it wore so well because aside from base and top coat, it was only two coats of polish total.  I used Orly Bonder and Out the Door.

"Natural" Light
These pictures were actually taken after an eight hour shift at work (daycare work, so lots of hand washing and glove changing) and after a shower and hair washing!  It's not just that it didn't peel off, it didn't chip, either!

No comments:

Post a Comment