Thursday, November 15, 2012

November Ipsy/MyGlam Bag

WOW the November MyGlam/Ipsy bag came fast.  November snuck up on me bigtime!  Lots of fun stuff in this bag, take a look!


A pretty shiny dark brown bag, the label inside the bag was stitched in, and it said Ipsy - I guess they switched officially?

First up, the Balm Meet Matt(e) eyeshadow.


It's so cheeky! I can barely handle it.


I don't know how to describe eyeshadow, but it was a dark charcoal brown color. No shimmers or sparkles, so matte.

Also included was Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in Dare Devil. It's way too dark for me but a good introduction to the brand. The website says this is a voluminzing lip gloss which I wasn't aware of until I put it on and it burned/tingled. FYI.


There was also an eyeliner pencil from Starlet Cosmetics, which I've never heard of up until now, the shade is "Chocolate".




Up next is Chella Eyebrow defining gel. I've been meaning to get one of these types of products for a while, so this was a nice surprise.


There was a nail polish in here! Yay!


Kind of bummed it was a bar glitter, though.  Such cute packaging, this is Nailtini in Millionaire. The label was put on with a giant bubble underneath it. Personal pet peeve, no biggie.


Four thin coats.
 It's actually a really interesting polish and it reminds me a lot of Mardi Gras. It flashes purple depending on the light!


4 comments:

  1. This was my first ipsy bag. I also did a blog on it yesterday. I am pretty pleased and will keep subscribing for now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I love them so much. You'd think I was affiliated by way I rave about 'em

      Delete
  2. I think that polish is so cute, and I want to MEET MATT! Bring with on vaca. Haha

    ReplyDelete