Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Zoya Bevin and Essie As Gold As It Gets

I got this Zoya from a promo a few months back but didn't get around to wearing it until now.  Sometimes I know there are certain polishes I'm interested in but they don't scream out to me once I get them, then they sit until I finally wear them and then.. it's love! I've had this on for three days which is unheard of for me. I either pick it off or get too bored of it and remove within 48 hours. This combo has staying power.

"Natural" Light

Shown is two coats of Zoya Bevin topped with Essie As Gold As It Gets, all over Orly Bonder & sealed with OTD. Zoya describes Bevin as "a dusty, medium sage green color with teal tones and a creamy opaque finish", which I think is a perfect description!  Essie's AGAIG is slowly inching its way into my Top 25 at least. Not usually a fan of gold anything, but this polish is so delicate and pretty.

"Natural" Light

"Natural" Light
Hope everybody has a safe and happy holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment