Saturday, July 7, 2012

Zoya Arizona & Stamping

I own very few orange polishes so this was a nice addition to the stash! I'm also quite surprised that oranges (at least this one) aren't absolutely putrid looking on me either, so maybe I should get more.

"Natural" Light

This is 3 coats of Arizona, some nails are 4 though. It has a really nice formula but it is a bit on the sheer side. I tried swatching it again and I was able to get 3 coats for each nail, so I may have been a bit too stingy the first time.

"Natural" Light

This is over Orly Bonder and sealed with Out the Door. I used BM-224, which is one of my favorite plates. Even though the design is a "full nail" design, and I have a lot of trouble with them, this one is pretty forgiving.  I used Konad Special White polish for the stamping and added a little rhinestone for sparkle.

"Natural" Light

I wore this all day at work with only one little chip on my thumb.

5 comments:

  1. Orange is a tricky colour but that shade totally works on you. Loving the rhinestone addition to the stamping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I agree that it is tricky!

      Delete
  2. This is a gorgeous color, even with having to do all those coats. Your accent nail is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That orange is just perfect!! and love the stamping, sooo cute ;) following you now, hope you will check out my beauty blog and maybe follow me back ;)

    http://meandmycousin1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete