Thursday, February 9, 2012

Lynnderella Love Lace & Lilacs

This attempt with using a white glitter was much better than my previous one.  With Sweets to the Sweet the base color I used killed the mani.  I love the results of this manicure!

"Natural" Light
Instead of using a white creme, I used a white sheer/jelly.  It's really a little of both.

"Natural" Light

I used Brucci French Opaque.


"Natural" Light

I used two coats of French Opaque over a coat of Orly Bonder.  Then I used two coats of LL&L and one more of French Opaque, to "sandwich" it. Then it is sealed with OTD.  LL&L applied very nicely and this manicure was strong, no chipping and lasted wonderfully!

"Natural" Light
Flash

Thanks for reading! (=

5 comments:

  1. This is nice! It almost looks like an all-white version of a Deborah Lippmann polish with the layers of different-sized glitters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Denise, my first impression was that Im looking lace nails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i agree with you both - this polish is accurately named

      Delete