Sunday, February 5, 2012

Lynnderella ChocoLotta Love

I did something incredibly wrong with this manicure.  It chipped on me within 2 hours which resulted in me peeling it all off during my Praxis test.  I'm not sure why it chipped so easily.  I know me and glitters don't mesh well but 2 hours?  Love Lace & Lilacs wore like iron, as well as Connect the Dots. I'm not sure what I did here but I'll have to try a different method next time I wear it.

"Natural" Light

I'm thinking it may have just been too many coats of polish.  This is one coat of Orly Bonder, two coats of Zoya Dea, two coats of ChocoLotta Love, one coat of Glitter Tamer and then one coat of OTD.  I also don't think Bonder likes me either.  I've had bubbling issues with polish I've put over it.


"Natural" Light

"Natural" Light

OOOOOOOH!

Zoya Dea makes a great pair of underwear for this one!  I need to tweak my treatment combinations though, I think that's a factor in the peeling and chipping.  I'm trying out Bonder but I don't think it is for me, at all.

4 comments:

  1. Great mani, too bad about the chipping. It's so hard to not start picking away at your nails once they chip. It's my weakness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yep, once theres a chip its all downhill!

      Delete
  2. Love this! :D It's even prettier than I thought it would be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! my friend picked it out but i actually like it a lot more than i thought i would. the turquoise glitter pops so nicely against the brown!

      Delete