Monday, October 21, 2013

October 2013 Ipsy Bag

I love just about everything from my Ipsy Bag this time around. It was PACKED full of some super fun items that I'm very excited to share with you.


I just have to add how cute this bag is. I love it so much!


Here we have the worst group shot I've taken to date. I have no idea what was going on with my camera and lighting set up today. I made sure to use my familiar settings; there was so much contrast and wonky lighting so I apologize in advance.


First up is be Delectable Strawberry & Cream Hand Cream. This stuff smells SO incredible. It's super sweet, and smells exactly what you'd expect it to smell like. I prefer sweet over floral and musky so this is right up my alley although I do realize it's not everyone's cup of tea. It's got a really nice feel and again, the most delicious scent that may exist!



Next is Big Sexy Hair Blow Dry Volumizing Gel. I don't know anything about hair products, but it smelled nice. I have nothing to contribute except the lone picture but here ya go!


Next was a FULL BOTTLE OF ZOYA. Yesssssssss! I adore my Zoya polishes and this is the second one I've gotten from Ipsy/MyGlam. This was a bottle of Giovanna.




Shown above is three coats with no topcoat. There are some slightly visible brushstrokes but it's so beautiful that I don't even mind.  It's just stunning in person!

Next is Buxon Lips in Dolly. I've gotten one or two of these before in previous bags.  Again, I don't know enough to comment coherently about them so I'll just share the pictures.




Finally, the last item in the bag was a package of face cleansing wipes from La Fresh. These have a nice clean, almost citrusy scent.



There ya have it folks! I was so completely pleased with this bag this time around. Last month there were mini butterLONDONs in some of the Ipsy bags and I was really bummed about not getting one (I didn't post September's bag but I most definitely did not get a polish), so this month's bag made up for it in a great way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment