Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Dior Shadow Swatch + Review

So, I've had these pictures sitting in my arsenal for ages and noticed them when I was browsing through my folders.  Since it's been a while, I don't remember the exact number of coats used but I do believe it was an easy two coats.  I recall the formula being WONDERFUL.  I used Essie Grow Stronger as a base coat and sealed with Out the Door.  I was so absolutely smitten with this polish!

I'm a pretty simple girl, polish wise. I love a bright creme above all, so this polish is a bit outside of my norm.  It also appears a lot darker on the nail than in the bottle (see below), but oh my is it stunning! Shadow is a deep plum, almost jelly base - super pigmented by the way - with some flecks of.. gold? Rose gold? It's a bit of a metallic shimmer fleck-fest. Love!






No comments:

Post a Comment