Friday, September 7, 2012

Oopsie Daisies Halloween Harvest Nail Polish Duo

I mentioned earlier this week that I was going to release my Autumn polishes, and now is the time!  The duo consists of two polishes inspired by some harvest time favorites: Apple Picking and Mischief Night!  I'll just mention this now, I had a pretty bad break on my left middle finger so I've got ultra-nubbins now. I really can't wait for them to grow back to my regular length!



First up is Apple Picking.  Inspired by the delicious fall fruit, Apple Picking contains the colors you'd find in an orchard.  It is a multicolor glitter in a clear base.  It should be noted that the suspension base I use is slightly cloudy on its own but dries 100% clear.  Any cloudiness in the bottle shots does not translate onto the nail at all.

Apple Picking - "Natural" Light

Apple Picking - "Natural" Light
Apple Picking - Bottle Shot

Seen above is two coats of Apple Picking over China Glaze Poinsettia, Zoya Arizona, Zoya Dea and Sephora by OPI Why Yellow There...  This polish is intended to be layered but I suppose it could be worn on its own if that's a look you're trying to achieve.

Mischief Night is a black jelly polish with orange, fuchsia and purple glitter.  This polish is heavily pigmented so it only takes two coats to opacity.  It can be layered over black, as well.

Mischief Night - Outdoors

Mischief Night - Outdoors

Mischief Night - Outdoors

Mischief Night - "Natural" Light

Bottle Shot
Seen above is two coats of Mischief Night own its own.

These with many others are still available;

3 comments: