Sunday, September 16, 2012

Butter London Knackered

I was kind of disappointed at the selection my Ulta had during the BOGO sale last week but I did pick up two, Knackered & Snog.  I was aware Knackered had the tendency to appear frosty but I really wanted to give it a chance anyways, and since it was on sale, I figured now would be the time.

"Natural" Light

This is four coats of Knackered on its own, over Barielle Advanced Pro and sealed with OTD.  There was still some VNL at three coats so I did four.  This polish is a duochrome, frosty.. glitter. Holo glitter for sure. The base leans purple/grey/green? I had a hard time pinpointing it with plain sight.  The Butter London website describes it as, "A sheer, twinkling oyster shade flecked with micro glitter particles. This duochrome nail lacquer is sure to please."

"Natural" Light

"Natural" Light
Might not be everyone's cup of tea but I actually liked it considering how different it is from my usual tastes.  It catches your eye, as it is certainly unique.

 Giveaway Update:
A winner has been picked and has until tomorrow to reply back or a new winner will be chosen. Check your emails!

2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of Avon Romance, just with bigger chunks of glitter :-)

    ReplyDelete